Things to that I must do before I move back to Iowa
There is so much to do here in Colorado that I thought that I should make a list of some of the things that I would love to do while I am out here; this will also give you all, my wonderful Cyclone followers some exciting things to look forward to.
In no particular order:
- I hear that seeing the Aspen trees is an absolute must!
- My host family plans to take me to hear the Elk bugling… “sounds” interesting.
- Learn to snow ski, or at least attempt. Let’s hope for no broken bones!
- Go to the money museum. This is where you go see the paper money being made, not coins.
- Go to the Denver Nature & Science Museum.
- Go up to Lookout Mountain at night- I went during the day when I first arrived in Colorado and it was great but I bet it is an awesome thing to see at night.
I am sure there is more, but spontaneity is good. Keep following my adventure and get ready to hear about some amazing sites.