Battling Summer Boredom
Here is my short list of things you can do to battle boredom.
- Put on a suit. Go to a museum and be a docent. Make up the facts as you go.
- Learn the lyrics to “We Didn’t Start the Fire.” Impress a lot of people.
- Clean my apartment.
- Record your own exercise video
- Move “Caution: Wet Floor” signs to carpeted areas
- Attempt to fit into very large gym bags
- Two words: “Marco Polo”, even if you are by yourself
- Make a fort
- Try to hypnotize someone
- Pretend to be a robot
If none of these things spark your fancy, give this handy schedule a try!