20 Things I’m Thankful for…
It’s fairly easy to always occupy our minds with all the tasks that need to get done and the next thing on our plate, with barely time in between to put it all into perspective and give thanks for the things we have now.
Right now, in this moment of my life, I’m feeling thankful for:
1. Reaching that moment in my college career when I don’t have to worry anymore about hard classes and stuff. Now I can just sit back, relax, and enjoy the rest of the ride until graduation.
2. Having plenty of time to read and keep inspired this semester. Also, having time for friends and coffee dates and things like that.
3. A healthy body and its ability to dance its way around.
4. A healthy family back home waiting for me to come home for the holidays.
5. A great class schedule for next semester and the promise of having enough time to get another job close to campus.
6. Staying organized (for the most part) upon all the chaos that sometimes goes on around me.
7. Getting enough sleep almost every night because those 12pm classes allow me to!
8. Meeting new friends in my Bollywood Dance Club this semester.
9. Bringing friends, who otherwise wouldn’t know each other, together with small dinner dates and invitations.
10. Having a job and a means of making some money for myself and paying small loans along the way.
11. Not ever needing one bit of anything (A place to stay, food to eat).
12. Living right in front of Hy-Vee, which has seen me visit at 2am looking for something to munch on while I watch a movie.
13. Opportunities in my future just waiting to be taken by the horn.
14. Reconnecting with old friends and sharing stories.
15. A hot drink on a cold evening (Those hot chocolate and pumpkin spice lattes!).
16. Nice photographs and people kind enough to tell me I’m any good with a camera.
17. A bookstore in Ames where I can go escape normalcy for a little while (BAM!).
18. Breaking Bad on Netflix.
19. A place to go play laser tag with my friends on a random Monday night (Perfect Games!).
20. Phone calls from mom to lift me up, and that unconditional love. 🙂
What are you thankful for?