It’s that time of year again – time to register for classes! Most of you have a general idea of what classes you will be taking. If not, I highly suggest meeting with your adviser to figure them out. So what do you do once you have a general idea of the classes you need to take and are waiting for your registration day?
- Go to the classes page. Search and select all the classes that you are planning on taking by click on “add to schedule planner”.
- This page is also going to tell you what pre-req classes you will need, how may credits the class is, how many open seats there are (or are left), if the class meets for the whole semester or only half, days and times that the class meet, the location of the class, and who the professor is.
- Once you have selected all your classes and added them to your planner, click on “Go To Schedule Planner” to view your potential schedule! You can generate different schedules to see if there are multiple time slots of the class and see what sections you would want to have once you are able to log in to AccessPlus.
- Soon enough, your registration date and time will be here. Log in to AccessPlus, click the “Student” tab, then “Class Registration”. Continue through the prompts until it asks you to enter your RAN. This is the number you obtained from your adviser or may be posted on your “Current Student Info” tab.
- After entering your RAN, you are free to start adding classes for your schedule! You can search for your classes by using the drop down menu and entering the course number or by directly adding them. If you search for the class, it will give you every section and how many seats are still available for them. Be sure to check around and don’t be afraid to switch things up. Remember, some classes fill up fast so try to get your schedule finalized as best as you can right away.