What I’m Thankful for during my Senior Year
The leaves are changing colors and falling…
The weather has cooled down…
I’ve seen people carrying pumpkin spice stuff around already…
Yup, it must be fall which means Thanksgiving is closing in.
Since this is the month of being thankful, I figured I would do a quick introspective blog about things that I’m thankful for, with this semester being my last fall semester.
- I’m thankful for my family supporting me and keeping me strong.
- I’m thankful for my health and its progress.
- I’m thankful for being a senior at one of my favorite places in the world.
- I’m thankful for all the friends I’ve made along the way who I know will be there for the long haul.
- I’m thankful for the opportunities I’ve had with the Greenlee School as an ambassador, as an ISUtv anchor, as a reporter and for all their support.
- I’m thankful for getting to work with radio professionals and friends at Cumulus Media.
- I’m thankful for all the clubs I’ve been involved with: ISU Improv, Stand-Up Comedy, ISU Theatre, BSA to name a few.
- I’m thankful for getting to see the Cyclones beat two Top 5 ranked teams. #CyclONENATION
- I’m thankful for being a Cyclone Life blogger and getting to create content for you all (like this blog here).
I’m thankful for a whole lot and I still have one more semester under my belt and it’s calling me so hopefully I can make one more big change to myself before I walk across that stage. So I want to know what are all of you thankful for. You could make a list or shout it from the rooftops but it’s important to know that being thankful for anything and everything is an important trait to have in this world.