Prepare for Financial Aid Before Orientation
Orientation is right around the corner! One of the most important topics covered during orientation is financing your college education. Make your experience more beneficial by taking some time prior to orientation to prepare financially for your Iowa State adventure:
1. Review and bring the contents of your Financial Aid Award letter (available on AccessPlus under the Student Tab at the top of the screen and then the Financial Aid menu item on the left) with you to orientation. By reviewing your financial information beforehand, you can ask better questions regarding financial aid, payment plans, etc.
2. Utilize our Expense Estimator to gain a better understanding of the cost of attending Iowa State.
3. Review and discuss your payment options so you have a plan in place prior to orientation. If you have questions, write them down and bring them with you to orientation.
4. Attend one of the Financial Aid Overview sessions offered at 10:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. each day of orientation in the South Ballroom of the Memorial Union.
5. Find more answers to your questions by visiting our New to ISU web page.
We look forward to seeing you at #IowaStateORI!